JODA Engineering Consultants have a vacancy for a Structural and Civil Engineer. JODA provide engineering designs for a variety of different sectors and our projects include a range of developments from small to multimillion-euro developments in Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotel and Leisure, Educational and Industrial sectors. The candidate will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on the projects they work on including attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Chartered Engineer to advance to a leading role in a multi-disciplinary consultancy with the potential to advance to a senior role as their experience develops
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering Level 8 or higher
- Engineers Ireland Membership
- Experience of reinforced concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes
- Experience of design of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems
- A knowledge of the relevant Technical Guidance Documents and the Building Regulations
- Good Communication skills
- Competent in AutoCAD skills essential and experience of using Revit would be an advantage
- Chartered Engineer and advantage but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid professional memberships
The position offers the right candidate future advancement and a defined career path within the company and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across all sectors.
Please email your resume and a brief introductory letter to vacancies(at)joda.ie
Please note that all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence