JODA Engineering Consultants have a number of vacancies for Structural and Civil Engineers at all levels.
JODA provide engineering designs for a variety of different sectors and our projects include a range of developments from small to multimillion-euro developments in Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotel & Leisure, Educational and Industrial sectors. The candidate will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on the projects they work on including attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
This is an ideal opportunity for an engineer to advance their career in a multi-disciplinary consultancy with the potential to advance to a senior role as their experience develops.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience of reinforced concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes desirable but not essential
- Experience of design of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems. Desirable but not essential
- A knowledge of the relevant Technical Guidance Documents and the Building Regulations
- Good Communication skills
- Competent in AutoCAD skills essential and experience of using Revit would be an advantage
- Must be residing in Cork
- Competitive salary based on position and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Paid professional memberships
- Car Parking
- Flexi-Time Hours
Please send all applications to vacancies(at)joda.ie
Please note that all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence